Friday, March 12, 2010

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Erika Singler and I am an attorney licensed in Indiana. I am a partner in the law firm of Halcomb Singler, LLP, in Carmel, Indiana. (www.halcombsingler.com). I concentrate my practice to the areas of bankruptcy, personal injury and civil litigation. However, I wanted to focus this blog on bankruptcy because I am passionate about helping people be able to emerge from bankruptcy with good financial habits that will keep them out of bankruptcy in the future. Stay posted for futher entries on everything from Indiana Bankruptcy law, making sure your kids don't cause you to need to file for bankruptcy, living on cash, needing/wanting less stuff, and what not to do if you think you may need to file a bankruptcy.

***Please be advised that nothing in this blog should be considered legal advice. In order to give legal advice it would be necessary for me to meet with a person and have a full picture of their assets, debts, income, expenses, and other information necessary for me to come to an opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! You can check out my estate law blog at www.greghalcomb.com

    ReplyDelete